IntegralOrg will be in Edmonton from October 24-26 offering their expertise to help non-profits ensure regulatory compliance and provide invaluable advice and best practices for carrying out their missions. This series combines seminars, workshops, and face-to-face clinics to help organizations navigate the complexities of budgets, legislation, and legal compliance. View the full suite of sessions available in this series here.
Please note: Attendance at all sessions is not mandatory. Registrants can and are encouraged to tailor their registration according to their organizational needs.
Are you a charity, non-profit or society with specific questions around financial or legal compliance issues? Work with us one on one – free for a 1 hour. Your issues may include but are not limited to:
- How to get back on track with your objects/charitable purposes;
- Are your by-laws up to do date, what to do next?
- How to communicate financial l information within your organization;
- Being on side with CRA filing compliance;
- Attaining charitable status.
At the clinic level we invite you to bring up to four people in your organization.