8208 E 106th St
Fishers, IN 46038
We’re seeking eight new non-profit Executive Directors in the human services sector eager to learn from experienced leaders as part of ECVO’s Leadership Series.
The series partners newer Executive Directors with fewer than 3 years of experience in the role with established Executive Directors with 7+ years of experience leading human services organizations, offering opportunities to transfer knowledge and skills to a new generation of non-profit leaders.
Each mentee will have a chance to connect with all eight mentors in a ‘speed dating’ format. At the end of this event, all mentees and mentors will offer their preferred choices for mentorship, which ECVO will collate into final pairings. Mentors and mentees will then be required to connect for a minimum of two meetings in 2018.
Do you qualify as a Mentee?
- An Executive Director with fewer than 3 years of experience in the role.
- Must be leading a non-profit organization in the human services field.
- Cheryl Whiskeyjack – Executive Director, Bent Arrow
- Ione Challborn – Executive Director, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Karen Mottershead – Executive Director, Terra Centre
- Martin Garber-Conrad – CEO, Edmonton Community Foundation
- Mark Holmgren – Executive Director, Edmonton Community Development Company
- Nick Parkinson – President & CEO, YMCA of Northern Alberta
- Robin Murray – Executive Director, Edmonton John Howard Society
The complete roster of mentors will be released here soon.
Mentees pay a one-time fee to cover administrative costs of the program. Refreshments will be provided at the event.