Join the ECVO Board
If you believe in the value of Edmonton’s nonprofit sector and you would like be part of ECVO’s change agenda, we have a chair for you at our boardroom table. ECVO is looking for energetic, passionate people to:
- Influence policy decisions impacting the nonprofit sector
- Build community networks
- Act as change catalysts in the community
- Serve as ambassadors for the nonprofit sector.
- Hold an ECVO membership.
- Commit to a three-year term with an option to renew for one additional term.
- Adhere to ECVO’s Code of Conduct for board members.
- Attend fiv... Read more
The ECVO Leadership Series presents: High Spirits
Executive Directors, you're invited to a night of insightful conversation, beer and delicious appetizers. This High Spirits event is your chance to connect and chat with fellow Executive Directors and learn about their experience in the nonprofit sector. The theme of this High Spirits event is combatting burnout in non-profit leaders. Research finds many nonprofit staff are at risk of burnout, given the tendency towards greater emotional involvement in their work and the feeling that what they do has direct impact on others. Join Ione Challborn (CMHA Edmonton Region) & Kim Knull ( Momentum Walk in Counselling) as they discuss this important topic. Don't miss this opportunity to network with your peer and pic... Read more