If you believe in the value of Edmonton’s nonprofit sector and you would like be part of ECVO’s change agenda, we have a chair for you at our boardroom table.
ECVO is looking for energetic, passionate people to:
- Influence policy decisions impacting the nonprofit sector
- Build community networks
- Act as change catalysts in the community
- Serve as ambassadors for the nonprofit sector.
Our expectations are simple. Board members must:
- Hold an ECVO membership.
- Commit to a three-year term with an option to renew for one additional term.
- Adhere to ECVO’s Code of Conduct for board members.
- Attend five board meetings: June, September, November, January, March and the Annual General Meeting in May.
- Actively participate in strategic planning and committee work.
- Represent ECVO occasionally at external events.
- Publicly support the work of the sector in the community.
Interested? Submit your Expression of Interest with an attached CV to [email protected] by Wednesday, November 22, 2017.