Advanced Skills in Partnership Brokering
Designed to build further confidence and competence in managing partnership brokering interventions.
This 5-day course takes Partnership Brokers Training to the next level. It is designed to build further confidence and competence in managing a range of partnership brokering interventions to promote really effective and potentially transformational partnering.
Such interventions can include:
- Building deeper understanding between partners
- Helping partners address their partnering anxieties
- Facilitating open (sometimes difficult) conversations
- Strengthening individual and organisational partnering capacity as well as
- Taking on more formal coaching, mentoring and / or training roles*
The course involves:
- Exploring a number of theoretical frameworks that underpin partnership brokering approaches
- Framing interventions in the context of an action learning model
- Considering some key issues in managing group processes
- Deepening skills as facilitator-trainers and capacity to co-facilitate and
- Working on themselves in terms of being ‘alert, prepared and ready’ to meet a range of partnership brokering challenges
Please note that Partnership Brokers Level 2 is open only to those who have completed Level 1.
Note: Partnership Brokers Level 2 is eligible for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant.
Click here to download the CAJG Application form, partially filled to expedite the process! (Downloads as a PDF and must be opened with Adobe Reader)
Contact us if you have any questions.