The Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (ECVO) is seeking an artist/communicator or
collective of artists/communicators to support us to tell the stories about our organization and
the work we do in creative ways.
Deadline to submit a proposal has been extended. The deadline is now September 11, 2023, at 5 p.m. MT.
More details, including a link to the full Request for Proposals, can be found below.
Clarifying Questions & Answers
Please see below for answers to some questions that may arise from within the RFP.
- RFP Release: August 3, 2023
• Queries/Question period ends: September 5, 2023, 12 noon (MT)
• Proposal Submission Deadline: September 11, 2023, 5 pm (MT)
• Selection of Artist(s): September 20, 2023
• Story 1 Submission: October 15, 2023
• Story 2 Submission: November 6, 2023
• Story 3 Submission: December 15, 2023
• Project Wrap-Up: December 21, 2023
The overall fee for this project within the specified limit of $10,000. The proposed budget is inclusive of taxes.
The ECVO’s Equity Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) journey
- Checking in on the 2020-2022 EDI Strategic Plan
Experience in the sector: 25%
Plan to meet the proposal outcomes: 35%
Consultant creativity and qualifications: 30%
Best overall value for the product: 10%
We are primarily interested in working with an artist/communicator or a collective of artists/communicators with strong writing, interviewing, photography, videography and graphic design skills.