Successful leaders model personal accountability and hold others accountable for their actions and results.
Accountability by Design supports experienced leaders as they:
- Explore heightened awareness of the importance of personal accountability.
- Develop increased confidence in holding others accountable.
- Practice with an accountability tool.
- Define and explore accountability.
- Discern your role in modeling and designing accountability.
- Discuss strategies to support your personal accountability.
- Design and put into action your accountability plan.
Who Should Attend
- leaders with direct reports seeking to foster a culture of accountability
- mid-level or senior leaders with at least 3 years of leadership experience or more
Overview of Accountability by Design program
May 30 Full Day Workshop (9:00 am – 3:30 pm)
June 7 Full Day Workshop (9:00 am – 3:30 pm)
June 13 Full Day Workshop (9:00 am – 3:30 pm)
June 21 Half Day Workshop (9:00 am – 11:30 am)
Anytime One hour of Professional Coaching on demand.
This training opportunity meets the requirements of eligibility for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant.
The Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations is pleased to offer this excited workshop opportunity in partnership with Accountability by Design, Inc.