A 4-day skills development course for those brokering and managing multi-stakeholder partnerships…
Partnerships and collective impact initiatives are multiplying in Alberta, as cross-sectorial collaborators come together to positively advance social issues. But partnering is highly challenging to those involved. They often fall short of expectations. The people involved in making partnerships happen are key to the partnering success.
The Partnership Brokers Training is a highly sought after global training program from the Partnership Brokers Association. It builds knowledge and skills and provides those working in partnership with the tools and insights to deliver positive partnering results.
From June 3rd – 6th, 2019 this unique and highly sought-after global program is being run in Edmonton. You’ll leave with:
- Tools, techniques and skills development for brokering partnerships that get results
- Enhanced confidence and competence as partnership practitioners
- A framework and knowledge for robust, efficient and innovative partnerships
- Understanding common principles, barriers and enablers of multi-stakeholder collaborations
- Ways to overcome common partnership brokering challenges (both for those working internally and independently) and ways to overcome these
- Personal and professional insights into the roles, skills and leadership competencies needed to build successful collaborations
- Membership of a global professional association of partnership brokers offering support, research, networks and further development opportunities.
Join this intensive program and you will be part of a diverse group from business, non-profit, community, government, education and philanthropy. The group will be limited to 24 participants with two facilitators to maximize potential for exchange and personal attention to individuals. Graduates of the course receive a certificate and membership in the global Partnership Broker Network.
Read and hear testimonials from past course participants.
“I have enjoyed a number of wonderful professional development opportunities throughout my career, but the Partnership Broker Training is certainly at the top of that list! I believe the content, expert instruction, and inspiring colleagues form a magical product that is second to none!”
Course graduate (Public Sector, Canada)
THIS PROGRAM IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE CANADA-ALBERTA JOB GRANT!
A Canada-Alberta Job Grant can cover as much as 2/3 of your registration fee. In order to be eligible to receive a CAJG grant for Partnership Brokers Training, you must submit your CAJG application to the Government of Alberta no later than May 2, 2019, which is 30 days prior to the start of the program. Please visit the Government of Alberta Grants Portal for more information or to apply.