e4c is a not-for-profit organization that works
across Edmonton, helping people get what they need to tackle life’s challenges.
At e4c, we are working to limit, alleviate and ultimately eliminate poverty in
Edmonton. Everyone has a story and we believe in a future where poverty isn’t
part of it.
Our Human Resource team has grown! The position of
Human Resource Administrator is vacant in our team because of an internal
promotion. In the role of Human Resource Administrator, you partner with the HR
team to provide administrative support and coordination in all areas of Human
Resources. These areas include Recruitment, Onboarding, Benefits, Performance
Management, Training, Reporting and Compensation.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Why Join Our Team
- Build relationships and connect people to the work we do.
- Engage individuals with meaningful opportunities, which positively impact
those we serve.
- Be a part of a supportive team, dedicated to professional and personal
In Your Role You Will
- Lead our internal onboarding and
orientation program for new hires.
- Assist the HR Team in recruitment
activities, preparation of offer contracts, letters and reports.
- Administration and coordination of new
hires, transfers, promotions, exit interviews, benefits, departures,
training and performance management.
- Enter new hires, departures, transfers,
status changes, salary adjustments, training into our HRIS.
- Work with HR Team in preparing and
reporting HR Metrics and Statistics monthly, quarterly and annually.
recruitment support as needed including: screening candidates, conducting
interviews, performing reference checks and creating and managing job advertisements.
- Reply to incoming requests from
employees and external recruitment in HR Inbox.
- Order office and training supplies as
- Draft, modify and prepare
correspondence, memos, emails and presentation materials.
- Assist with the filing and ongoing
maintenance of employee files.
- Participate and assist in various
projects and company initiatives.
Education / Experience / Certifications
- Bachelor degree with a major in Human
Resources Management or Psychology.
- 1 year experience in a Human Resource
Administrative role, or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the social
services sector is an asset.
- CPHR or in progress.
- Clear Police Check with Vulnerable Sector.
- Intervention Record Check.
- Relationship Centered – confidence and proven relationship management skills with the
ability to effectively partner at all levels; get it done attitude and be
hands-on when required.
- Walk Alongside
Managers– collaboration and empowerment; people
oriented; highly developed and demonstrable verbal and written
- Self-Awareness and
Impact – focus on learning; self-expression,
- Deliver to the Agency – holistic overview; plays many roles successfully; long-term
- Create and Lead
Change – proactive & preventative; innovation
and entrepreneurship; pathfinding; results oriented; strong sense of
urgency in solving problems and completing tasks.
- Thoroughness – ability to organize and track work progress; verifies accuracy of
own and others’ work; responsibility for timely and quality completion of
- Focus – prioritizing; utilizing feedback; flexibility and proven ability to
balance competing priorities; juggle a variety of activities
simultaneously; exceptional attention to detail.
At e4c diversity is our strength. We embrace diversity and
offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants. We welcome your
application regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender
identity or faith.
Thank you to all those apply. Only those short-listed will
be contacted for an interview.